The End is Here!
If you are reading this then I thank you!
You must be either bored or a die hard fan!
I feel that this is the penultimate post!
I would like to remind you of where it all began!
One huge poster that if you have had the pleasure of entering my room will know all about! This poster originally purchased at university proved to be the catalyst for my worldly adventure. Although when I reached the Cristo Redentor and gazed over the beautiful Rio, I couldn't help but think, ´the end is here´.
For those that don't know that poster is a view of the Christ statue with Rio as the backdrop! I will show you the view on my next input! Which i will be doing at home!
Chow for now!

2 Comments:
You're going home!!!! Oh the madcap adventure comes to an end and for some bizarre reason I'm filled with vicarious sadness for you. I hope that you've had a wicked mad insane awesome trip - which I know you have had actually. And give England a wave and a hug from me...x
12:38 AM
Harry.. How are you and j ?? How is england.. how your country looks like after been out for a long ???? Do you find a job ? Do you want some PESOS ARGENTINOS ??? hahahah..
Hugges and kisses,
dolo, from your cordoba !! waitting for you and j again ..
ps. becaurful with the explotion !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7:40 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home